Senior Installer, Home Automation
Do you have a passion for audio and video? Do you have proven experience in home automation? Are you an electrician or an electrical apprentice looking for a progressive change? If so, we are looking for a Senior Installer to join our custom home automation, audio and video company.
For over 25 years, Dave Fast has been automating and creating great entertaining experiences from Forest Hill to the Bridle Path to Muskoka’s cottage country. He believes in keeping things simple so his customer experience is reliable, easy to use and fun. Our goal is to deliver effortless automation, make homes smart and efficient and create more family time for our customers. We service both the GTA and the Muskoka area. Come and join a winning team.
The role is to pre-wire, install, program and trouble shoot home automation, audio and video systems in cottages and homes in both the GTA and the Muskoka/Lake of Bays regions.
• 5 years configuring and terminating networks.
• 5 years installing and troubleshooting; home security systems, automated blinds, lighting systems, telephones, networks and home theatres.
• 3 years working with brands like Lutron, URC, Vantage, Sonos, Klipsch, Denon and Sonance.
• Expert at pre-wiring small, medium and large homes including new build and retrofit.
Skills and abilities
• Ability to work independently.
• Experienced with hand and power tools.
• CEDIA certification an asset.
• Experience in Lutron blinds & Radio Ra, Vantage, URC an asset.
• Own vehicle and basic tools.
• Ability to work in both GTA and Muskoka.
• Positive, can do attitude.
• Flexible with ability to quickly adjust to changing requirements.
• Polite and presentable to clients.
• Flexible work hours optional.
• Compensation to commensurate with experience.
For more information contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Dave enables us to integrate smart home automation into our projects, that is
customized to meet each customer’s specific needs and aspirations. Dave’s experience, technical knowledge and after sales service are excellent. It's always an asset having Fast Homes on our projects.”
- Mark Firman, Managing Partner, Lovegrove Construction